Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Friday, 30 December 2016

[PANN] 161229 BTS can't f*cking lip sync ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Is it because they only do live performances? They can't f*cking lip sync ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +583 -150


1.  Kim Namjoon was singing passionately without realizing where his microphone wasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm dying from the cuteness ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ +141 -9
ㄴ Awkward Joon is right behind our Awkward Jin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +1 -0

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Namjoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhy did you break the microphone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +) eh... why is this a Selected Talk..? I will edit my post in case this might confuse some people! They lip synced to Seo Taiji and the boys'-nim's "Classroom Idea" cover stage and this was one of the special stages. Other groups who performed cover stages lip synced too! And they all sang live for their own performances! I think they lip synced because it was a cover stage! Perhaps it's also because the groups focus in choreography for their cover stages and this happened last year as well ㅠㅠ BTS looked awkward last year too ㅋㅋㅋ anyway, they only had Yoongi's (who is recovering at their dorm) part playing in the background for their "Blood Sweat & Tears" and "FIRE" stages. ㅋㅋ they don't lip sync often ㅋㅋㅋ so you can clearly tell the difference ㅋㅋ I hope you will understand! To every person reading this comment, this year has been... it's was an eventful year just like its name but I hope you will all end the year well and I hope your next year will be full of happiness and good luck...♡ +129 -5

3. But they are still the best ♡ +100 -6

4. Is it because they always do live performances? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they looked more comfortable singing Blood, Sweat and Tears ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +40 -4

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ again, Destruction Mon broke the microphone today... +38 -1

6. BTS really can't lip sync... I felt really flustered as I was watching their stage +38 -0

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah Kim Namjoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTS should stick to live performances... +37 -0

8. I think the antis would be confused as to whether they should upvote or downvote this post. When they upvote this post it would make BTS look like a group who does amazing live performance and when they downvote BTS is going to be a group who does amazing lip sync performances too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ too bad +34 -1

9. Kim Namjoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he didn't even know he dropped his microphone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was surprised at first and said "NO NAMJOON OPP-!!!" +29 -1

10. I love this ㅎㅎㅎ BTS I love you. Let's only walk on purple road +27 -0